The Preschool Program includes Nursery (ages 2-3), Pre-K (age 4) and Kindergarten (age 5).
Our high quality early education programs for children include the following:
- Opportunities to learn beginning skills necessary for life
- Children are encouraged to express themselves verbally and treat others with respect
- Learning beginning skills involving the alphabet, numbers and spatial awareness
- Helping children expand their knowledge and increase their vocabulary
- Emphasis on developing problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Focus on language and literacy as well as interactive book reading
- Learning about other cultures, plants, and animals
- Engaging in music, movement, art and dramatic play
- Learning the importance of keeping their bodies healthy
- Obtaining information about the everyday environment, the world and how thinks work
- Focusing on scientific thinking and reasoning skills
To apply for Universal Pre-Kindergarten you must fill out a CBO ( Community Based Organization) Application which is available at the main office.
You will also need the following supporting documents:
- Copy of child's Birth Certificate
- Copy of child's Immunization Records
- Two Proofs of Address: Utility Bill, Government Agency Letter, or Pay Stubs - ( Cable/ Cell Phone Bills are not acceptable)
Note: If you have recently moved to a new location, you must fill out a Parent Affidavit Form which is available at the main office.
** Space is Limited **
Your child is eligible for Free Full Day Universal Pre-Kindergarten ( 8:30 am - 3:00 pm) if he or she is born in the following year: